Marlboro, Vermont | Temp-to-Hire
Our client located in Marlboro VT (20 minutes West of Brattleboro) has an immediate temporary need for an experienced and professional Business Manager. This position has very good possibility of becoming temp-to-hire for the right candidate.
This is a full-time position Monday - Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm and is offering a pay range of $15-$20 per hour depending on experience. This position is responsible for a variety of administrative, bookkeeping and office management tasks.
- Prepare Purchase Orders
- Order office supplies
- Basic budgeting
- Process contracts, invoices, expense reports and payments
- Track payments and registrations
- Provide excellent customer service in-person, on the phone and by e-mail
- Schedule training events, assist with coordination and provide support at events
- Track progress on multiple projects simultaneously
- Additional clerical tasks as assigned - filing, copying, scanning, sorting/distributing mail etc.
- 2-3 years experience in a professional office setting
- Proficiency with Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.
- Strong administrative skills
- Entry level bookkeeping skills - experience with Quickbooks a plus
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Customer Service focus - pleasant personality
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
If you are available immediately, possess the required skills/experience and are interested in this Business Manager opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com or apply on-line at www.masemp.com.