Food Prep Worker
Keene, New Hampshire | Temporary
Our Keene client is looking for a Food/Prep Worker.This is a full time temporary position that is expected to last up to 3 months. You will have a variable schedule and make between $13-$14/hour depending on experience.
As a Food Prep Worker you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Work as a member of the Nutrition Service Team.
- Preparing, plating, and serving food as assigned.
- Clean kitchen equipment
- Follow standard practices.
Skills/Qualifications of the Food/Prep Worker:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One year of restaurant or institutional cooking.
- Ability to read and follow recipes, basic ingredient measuring knowledge.
- Must pass annual Serve Safe competency course.
- Ability to safely use and clean kitchen equipment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today! Call Masiello at 603-358-1000 or stop by and see us at 294 West St. Keene, NH.