Optician In Training
Keene, New Hampshire | Temp-to-Hire
Great Entry Level Opportunity to Learn a New Skill and Establish a Career
Masiello is excited to be partnering with a leading full-service optometry practice in Keene, NH that proudly offers exceptional comprehensive eye care services and eyewear for the whole family. This growing reputable practice is adding a new Optician to their high performing team of professionals. The best part is they are willing to train the right candidate who has an excellent work history, an upbeat and friendly customer service personality and a strong desire to learn.
This entry level temp-to-hire opportunity is offering $13-$14/hour to start with the potential over the first year and upon certification to earn $32,000-$35,000/year depending on progress and performance. Beyond that there is ongoing potential for continued learning and growth within the Company for someone motivated to take on more responsibility.
The primary responsibility of the Optician is to provide eyewear to the patients of our practice. This includes all selling, fitting and dispensing of eyewear within the boutique.
- Assist patients with frame selection
- Make appropriate recommendations for the latest lens technology
- Measure patient and complete full order process
- Merchandise and display all frames
- Work with the lab to process orders and ensure timely delivery
- Place contact lens orders
- Maintain current knowledge of all pricing of frames
- Manage warranty replacements and coordinate product returns as needed
- Cross sell accessory products as appropriate
- Maintain strict confidentiality of patient information in accordance with HIPAA
- Strong sales skills
- Customer Service experience
- Professional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Excellent work history
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma
This innovative Company values it's employees so much they have adopted a business model that extends ownership to ALL employees and encourages meaningful engagement of all team members regardless of position or title.
If you are interested in joining this great Company, learning a new skill set, building a career with lots of potential and you possess the required skills please send your resume to Julie Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on-line at www.masemp.com.