Part-Time IT/Desktop Support
Brattleboro, Vermont | Temporary
Our client located in Brattleboro Vermont is looking for a part-time temporary Help Desk Technician 25 hours/week for approximately 3-6 months. This position offers a pay rate of $20-$25/hour based on experience.
This position is responsible for providing technical support to all departments and users in an efficient and accurate manner and for maintaining and monitoring the help desk ticket queue.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Respond to all help desk requests
- Walk employees through problem-solving processes
- Communicate resolutions to users
- Train computer users as needed
- Install and maintain desktop software, hardware and applications
- Track issues and resolutions
- Produce activity reports
- Utilize customer service skills when assisting internal customers
- Maintain adequate knowledge of software, hardware, and procedures
- Communicate with external software and hardware vendors
- Understand and follow safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
If you have IT Help Desk experience and are open to a part-time temporary assignment please send your resume to Julie@masemp.com or apply on-line www.masemp.com.