Bellows Falls, Vermont | Temp-to-Hire
Our client, a very desirable employer in the Bellows Falls, VT area is looking for a Production Planner to join their team! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity offering $25.00/hour.
Position duties include monitoring inventories, tracking progress of production, and reviewing factors which affect production schedules. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning and managing production schedules to meet customer delivery requirements as well as managing inventory levels. This person will also analyze and resolve scheduling issues that would cause production delays. Working with manufacturing personnel, the purchasing department and supervisors on material status and production planning issues will also be required.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Effective decision making
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Solid experience with ERP/MRP systems and proficient computer skills
- 3-5 years of broad manufacturing background
- 1-2 years of experience in a production planning/materials controls function within a manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices GMO and ISO requirements
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and a good match for your skills please send your resume to Joelle Phippard at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on-line at www.masemp.com.