Part - Time Medical Office Assistant - Peterborough NH
Peterborough, NH 03458 US
Our client in Peterborough, NH has a temporary part-time Medical Office Assistant opening. This position will have you working 22.5 hours Monday through Friday during the day shift and offers $17-$19/hour depending on experience.
As the Medical Office Assistant your duties will include:
- Answer/screen/direct incoming calls promptly in a polite, professional manner
- Greet and direct guests and visitors, assist with questions as appropriate
- Schedule appointments, and work to keep office on schedule
- Maintain neat and clean reception area
- Provide efficient access to charts for staff, pull charts and ensure updated accurate information
- Collect payments or insurance information from patients
- Make appointment reminder calls to patient
- Register new patients, verify insurance
- Filing, making new charts
- Assist with treatment equipment cleaning/maintenance
- Adhere to company safety policies
- Other duties as requested
Your qualifications for the Medical Office Assistant position are as follows:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ years experience in medical office setting
- Previous medical receptionist experience preferred
- Good computer and accurate typing skills
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience a must for some positions, preferred for others.
- Must possess positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a high stress environment
- Ability to work efficiently, good time management and organizational skills
- Pleasant customer service demeanor
- Must understand scheduling protocols
Do you have medical office experience and work well in a fast-paced environment? Don’t wait! Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie Ann Ballou
Julie Ann successfully recruits talent to fill our client’s openings in NH, VT, and MA. She specializes in Office & Administrative, Accounting & Finance, Light Industrial, and Skilled Manufacturing.
She takes pride in building relationships with all her candidates, providing support to employees while on assignment and working closely with our clients throughout the entire process. Julie Ann is also an ASA Certified Staffing Professional.