Winchester, NH 03470-2518 US
We currently have Production Operator openings on all shifts in Winchester, NH for a fantastic company that appreciates and rewards hard work. Great attention to detail is a must, along with the ability to work within a team environment. This is an excellent temp-to-hire opportunity that offers $14+/hr plus a $2/hr shift differential for 2nd shift and 3rd shift. Once hired on, the company offers a generous benefits package including health/dental/life insurance, 401k plan, paid holidays and vacation, as well as the opportunity for an annual bonus! This company is safety focused, promotes from within, and really values its employees with a quarterly recognition program.
There is a great deal of growth potential for candidates as you will be cross training in various areas!
As a Production Operator you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Follow a pick order slip and ensure parts are meeting quality standards
- Pack and prepare product for shipment
- Complete set up of manual machinery
- Operation of manual machines
- Adjust manual machines
- Troubleshoot manual machinery
Your Skills/Qualifications for the Production Operator position:
- Good counting skills, basic math skills
- Mechanical ability
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- These positions will require the ability to be up on your feet throughout the shift and lift up to 50 pounds
These positions are Monday-Friday and currently require working overtime hours. The current schedule includes working a 10 hour shift Monday – Thursday plus an 8 hour shift on Friday.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can't wait to virtually meet you!