3rd shift Manufacturing Associates
Jaffrey, NH 03452 US
Our well-established manufacturing client in Jaffrey, NH is looking for Manufacturing Associates on 3rd shift. Your schedule will be Sunday-Thursday 11pm-7am and the pay is $15.25/hour plus a $7/hour shift differential for a total of $22.25/hour!
These full-time opportunities also offer a nice benefits package once hired on by the company including medical/dental/vision/disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
Your duties as a Manufacturing Associate include:
- Assembly duties
- Operating and adjusting manual machines
- Performing quality checks using calipers, micrometers, rulers, and gauges
- Other duties as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Manufacturing Associate position:
- High School diploma/GED
- Strong attention to detail, good communication skills
- Knowledge of extrusion processes and machine operations a plus
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Great work ethic and reliability
- Ability to stand and lift up to 30 pounds occasionally during the shift
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!