Accounting Office Assistant
48 Harris Place Brattleboro, Vermont 05301 | Temporary
Our client located in Brattleboro VT is seeking an Accounting Assistant on a temporary basis to assist their team. For the right candidate this position could convert to a long term opportunity. This role is responsible to provide administrative support to the accounting team.
This is a full time position 8am-4:30pm Mon-Fri offering $14-$15 per hour depending on experience.
Accounting Assistant Duties:
- Open mail, sort, scan and upload to the appropriate electronic file
- Process and reconcile daily receipts and track in spreadsheet
- Process and post commissions
- Create and reconcile daily deposits
- Provide technical assistance to sales team as needed
- Provide backup to AP
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Follow all company policies, procedures as well as applicable regulations
- Attend training sessions and seminars as required
- Assist as needed with other administrative tasks
Accounting Assistant Qualifications:
- Associates degree or comparable experience (1-3 years)
- Strong computer skills
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Above average math skills
- Must be highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- General knowledge of accounting principles
If you are available for temporary work and have the required accounting background please send your resume to email@example.com or apply online www.masemp.com.