Accounts Payable Specialist
48 Harris Place Brattleboro, VT 05301
Our client located in Brattleboro VT is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team.
This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday offering $16-$21 per hour depending on experience.
Accounts Payable Specialist Duties/Responsibilities:
- Review and process invoices
- Analyze and enter staff expense reports
- Prepare and execute weekly check runs
- Maintain and monitor payment system with vendors
- Review vendor statements and research discrepancies
- Maintain vendor files and ongoing communication
- Communicate any purchasing/payment variances to controller
- Assist other team members as needed
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Attend training and seminars as required
Accounts Payable Specialist Qualifications:
- Associates degree in accounting or equivalent experience in the accounting field (2-4 years)
- Solid computer skills
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Current knowledge of accounting principles
- Able to travel between offices as needed
If you are looking for a new career challenge and have the required accounting background please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online www.masemp.com.