20 Industrial Drive PO Box 579 Bellows Falls, VT 05101
If you have a strong mechanical ability and experience working in a manufacturing environment, our client in Bellows Falls is looking for you to join their team as an Assembly Operator! These temp-to-hire positions are available on both 1st (7am-3:30pm) and 2nd (3:30pm-12am) shift. The Assembly Operator positions offers $12.50/hr with a $1/hr differential for 2nd shift. Once hired on, this company offers health, dental, vision, as well as disability insurance. Employees are also eligible for 401k with a company match up to 4% and paid holidays and time off.
In this Assembly Operator role you will be required to:
- Cable harness assembly
- Use of pneumatic and electric tools.
- Use of manual hand tools
- Operate mechanical testers
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties as directed
As an Assembly Operator you must meet the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Basic computer skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Familiarity with measuring equipment
- Good visual acuity to perform visual inspections, machine operation, and use measuring devices
- Technical degree preferred
- Experience in ISO9001, Lean manufacturing, 5S, and process troubleshooting a plus
Interested and qualified? Apply today!