Assembly Team Leader
20 Industrial Drive PO Box 579 Bellows Falls, VT 05101
2nd shift Team Leader needed in Bellows Falls! If you have supervisory experience in manufacturing and have the skills needed to lead a team, this may be the position for you. Soon after being hired onto our client's payroll you will be eligible for benefits such as health, dental, 401K, personal time off, and disability!
Responsibilities of the Team Leader include, but are not limited to:
- Set up and operation of machines
- Troubleshoot issues
- Communication with department Manager and employees
- Training for new and existing employees
- Supervise and guide employees
Requirements of the Team Lead:
- High School Diploma required, technical degree preferred
- Basic computer Skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Mechanically inclined
- Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- ISO 9001, lean manufacturing, 5S a plus
- Familiarity with equipment, tools, and measuring instruments
- Ability to read and understand job instructions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally and 20 lbs frequently as well as be on your feet throughout the shift
This exciting temp to hire position will have you working 2:30pm to 11:00pm Monday-Friday and offers $14.00-$16.00/hour depending upon experience.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, apply today! You can send your resume to email@example.com, apply online at masemp.com, or call Masiello at 603-358-1000.