926 Vermont Rt. 103 South Chester, VT 05143
Would you like to join a rapidly growing company? Our client in Chester, VT is looking for hardworking, dependable Batching Associates to join their friendly team! They offer great insurance, paid time off, and a 50% match for the company IRA after 1 year. The company also provides free lunch once a month as well as 2 paid breaks and a paid lunch break daily. Additional perks include a discounted fitness center membership and a great Christmas party and summer cookout!
There is opportunity on all three shifts working a Monday - Friday schedule. 1st shift offers $13.50/hr, 2nd shift offers $14.50/hr, and 3rd shift offers $14.00/hr.
As a Batching Associate you can expect the following duties::
- Preparing and verifying equipment, tools, and mixing materials are ready for use
- Preparing and mixing food ingredients for the product
- Operating mixing equipment safely and with accuracy
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment, tools, and production room
Your qualifications for the Batching Associate position include:
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to stand throughout the shift and lift up to 50lbs
- Basic arithmetic and measuring skills are required
- The ability to maintain accurate records
- Be dependable and reliable
Interested in being part of the team at a respectful work place with steady work and lots of opportunity? Call Masiello today! 603-358-1000 or apply online at masemp.com.