Greenfield, MA 01301 US
Our Franklin County MA client is looking to add a CAD Designer to their team. This direct hire position will have you working Monday - Friday with a somewhat flexible schedule and offers $55k-$68k/year depending on skills and experience.
You will be eligible for their extensive benefits package including Medical/Dental insurance, 401k with company match, annual profit bonuses, paid holiday, sick, and vacation time off, EAP, and FREE COFFEE!
This client places a strong emphasis on company culture and values innovation, integrity and forward-thinking. These core beliefs drive operations as well as relationships with both customers and employees, to help make them an industry leader. They believe in contributing to the community, whether it be local community – through volunteering and contributions to important causes and organizations, to the art-based community – by maintaining the highest standards of quality workmanship and attentiveness to archival design and materials, and participation in associations that promote learning and growth, and to the world community through our environmental and social awareness.
Your responsibilities as the CAD Designer:
- Interpret customer projects and create Solidworks 3D CAD blueprints, models, and assemblies
- Produce models and assemblies for manufacturing
- Provide technical support
- Attend meetings, establish desired design features, contribute to design decisions
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues through collaboration with fabricators
- Identify improvements to quality and process
- Perform other tasks/projects as needed
Your skills/qualifications for the CAD Designer position:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of recent and relevant experience
- Solidworks CAD required
- CSWA required, CSWP preferred
- Drafting experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD, Inventor, Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Manufacturing experience and knowledge of Weldments preferred
- Solidworks CAM and CNC programming is a plus
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Professional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Do you have a positive can-do attitude? Interested and qualified for this exceptional opportunity? Please apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!