PO Box 430 36 Knight St Jaffrey, NH 03452
One of the region's most respected manufacturers is looking for an experienced CMM Operator. This is a temp to hire position that will have you training on 1st shift then working Monday – Thursday 3pm-1am with Fridays off! The pay rate is $18-$20/hr depending on experience plus a shift differential. This is a small but growing company who values its employees and provides great benefits in addition to a competitive starting pay rate!
Your duties as the CMM Operator:
- Determine dimensions and tolerance specifications for selected parts using blueprints and CAD models
- Use CMM/CMM fixture design software to develop CMM inspection procedures
- Operate CMM equipment to complete inspections
- Use Blueprint or CAD model dimensions and tolerances to compare recorded measurements and communicate results
- Work with the team to ensure first article and production samples achieve designed tolerances
Your skills/qualifications for the CMM Operator position:
- Previous CMM experience required
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent from 2 year college or technical school, or 6 mo – 1 yr related experience/training, or combination of training and education
- Great math skills, including algebra and geometry
- Must be a team player, organized, and resourceful
- Solid work history
If you are looking an opportunity to grow within a small company atmosphere, please apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.