CNC Machine Operators
Keene, NH 03431 US
Our well-established Keene client is looking for CNC Machine Operators. These temp-to-hire positions are available on all 3 shifts. 1st shift will have you working Monday – Friday 7am-3:30pm, 2nd shift will have you working Monday – Thursday 3pm-12:30am (work 36 hours/paid for 40), and 3rd shift will have you working Monday – Thursday 11pm-7am (work 32 hours/paid for 40). Pay for operators is in the $15-$20/hr range depending on experience and candidates with Set Up skills could earn $22+/hr, depending on experience.
Once hired on you will be eligible for their comprehensive benefits package including health/dental insurance, 401k with company match, holiday pay and paid time off.
Your duties/responsibilities as the CNC Machine Operator:
- Mill and turning machine operation
- Measure and inspect parts
- Select and mount appropriate tooling
- Deburr parts
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Lathe work as needed
- Maintain neat and clean work environment
Your skills/qualifications for the CNC Machine Operator position:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3-5 years machining experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to use/set up measuring devices/gages
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to read blueprints
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good multitasking skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- Availability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to stand throughout the shift, and lift up to 50 pounds when necessary.
Interested in working a 32 or 36 hour work week and being paid for 40? Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!