CNC Set Up Operator
Jaffrey, NH 03452 US
Our busy and growing client in Jaffrey, NH is looking to add a CNC Set Up Operator to their team. This is a temp to hire position that will have you working on 2nd shift Monday – Thursday 3pm-1am with optional overtime on Fridays! The pay rate is $20-$22/hr depending on experience.
Once hired on you will be eligible for company benefits including health insurance, flex spending plan, 401k with company match, paid holidays, sick time, and vacation.
Your duties as the CNC Set Up Operator:
- Read and interpret drawings
- Operate and set up various CNC machinery
- Select and install/change out cutting tools
- Perform milling, drilling, and boring operations
- Work to close tolerances
- Observe operation and watch for malfunctions or defects and notify supervisor of any issues
- Inspect/measure finished piece to meet specifications
- Maintain neat and clean work area and machines
- Ensure safety policies and procedures are followed
- Other duties as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the CNC Set Up Operator position:
- High School Diploma/GED, 1 year technical certificate preferred
- 6+ months previous CNC experience required
- Machine set up experience
- Basic computer skills
- Great math skills, including algebra and geometry
- Must be a team player, organized, and resourceful
- Solid work history
- Ability to stand and lift up to 50 pounds frequently throughout the shift
If you are looking an opportunity to grow within a small company atmosphere, please apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings for your convenience. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!