Hinsdale, NH 03451 US
Our client in the Hinsdale area is looking to add a Cable Assembler to their team on 1st and 3rd shift. 1st shift will have you working Monday – Friday 7am-3:30pm or once trained you can choose to work four ten hour shifts and 3rd shift is Monday - Thursday 8:30pm-7am. This is a direct hire position which offers $17/hour on 1st shift and there is $1/hour shift differential for nights. You will also be eligible for their benefits package including Health/Vision/Dental/Life insurance, 401k with company match, and paid time off. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
Your duties as the Cable Assembler involve:
- Cutting, stripping, and attaching various fittings to wire cable
- Previous experience is not required; training will be provided
- Other duties as assigned
Your Skills/Qualifications for the Cable Assembler:
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor abilities are a must
- Must be able to stand and sit for periods throughout the shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift
The client is looking for reliable candidates who will show up on time as scheduled, have a great attitude and a willingness to learn.