Keene, NH 03431 US
Would you like the opportunity to grow and advance in your next role?
Our client, a well-established, rapidly growing company in Keene, NH, is looking to add a Collections Associate to their team. This temp to hire position will have you working typical office hours Monday – Friday with some flexibility on the start and end times. Your pay rate for this position is $18/hour and there is potential to work a hybrid schedule once trained.
Once hired on, you will also be eligible for their extensive benefits package including Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Legal/Pet insurance, 401k, short & long term disability, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, as well as an employee discount/purchasing program.
Your responsibilities as the Collections Associate:
- Research and resolve payment issues
- Collaborate with team members to ensure accurate documentation, validation, and communication with customers
- Process approved adjustments
- Enforce credit holds
- Communicate issues to supervisor
- Prepare reports and analysis as required
- Document all procedures
- Track customer history to identify high risk accounts
- Forward information to Legal department as needed
- Perform other tasks/projects as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Collections Associate position:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years recent and relevant office/administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills including Excel proficiency
- Experience with financial systems/software preferred
- Database experience
- Pleasant and professional customer service demeanor
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Professional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
Are you qualified and looking to join a wonderful organization with a long history of leadership and community involvement? If so, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on-line at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie Ann Ballou
Julie Ann successfully recruits talent to fill our client’s openings in NH, VT, and MA. She specializes in Office & Administrative, Accounting & Finance, Light Industrial, and Skilled Manufacturing.
She takes pride in building relationships with all her candidates, providing support to employees while on assignment and working closely with our clients throughout the entire process. Julie Ann is also an ASA Certified Staffing Professional.