Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Brattleboro, VT 05301 US
Our client, a growing company in Brattleboro, VT is looking for a Commercial Insurance Account Manager to join their team. This is a direct hire position that will have you working Monday-Friday and offers $45-$55k depending on experience plus commissions. The opportunity has the potential to be hybrid but would require residing within a commutable distance of their office! Client is now offering a $1,000 sign on bonus which will be payed out in the first pay cycle.
You will also be eligible for their extensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, 401k, HSA, wellness programs, tuition assistance, and paid time off.
Your duties/responsibilities as the Commercial Insurance Account Manager:
- Provide top-notch customer service
- Manage policy issuance and renewals
- Manage workflow in an efficient and timely manner
- Build/maintain client relationships
- Maintain and grow industry knowledge, participate in networking and educational opportunities
- Collaborate with team members to meet objectives
- Any additional duties as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Commercial Insurance Account Manager position:
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years professional office experience
- Property & Casualty experience required; P&C license preferred.
- Desire and motivation to learn and excel
- Solid computer and technology skills; Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent professional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant customer service demeanor
- Ability to travel
- High speed internet
If you are an insurance professional looking to work for a top employer in Vermont, please apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!