Controls and Instrumentation Specialist
53 Silvio O Conte Drive Greenfield, MA 01301
Our client is looking for an experienced Controls and Instrumentation Specialist on 1st shift. This is a Direct Hire opportunity to work for a highly sought out employer in the Greenfield MA area! Starting salary for this position is $26 to $30/hour depending upon experience.
Your Duties and Responsibilities in this role are as described below:
- Work to obtain the reliability of Instruments and improvement of processes.
- Work closely with process engineers and other personnel to implement strategies
- Plan and assist with short and long term maintenance goals
- Technical documentation design, updates, and maintenance
- Prioritizing/scheduling process controls
- Additional duties as assigned
This position requires you have the following Skills/Qualifications:
- 3-5 years working in Manufacturing environment
- Programming and troubleshooting PLC Controls
- Must have worked with Variable Frequency Drives and Human Machine Interface
- Vision or gauging equipment
- Advanced computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Technical Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior plastics manufacturing experience is a plus
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, apply today! You can send your resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.masemp.com.