Customer Service Associate
Athol, MA 01331 US
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Are you a people person?
Are you comfortable talking on the phone?
Do you have experience working in Customer Service?
We have the job for you! We are working with a manufacturing client in Athol MA that is looking for a full-time Customer Service Associate. This full-time position will have you working Monday – Friday 8am-5pm and offers $16-$18/hr based on experience. Once hired on you will be eligible for their benefits package including medical/dental/life/disability insurance, 401k, and paid time off.
Your Duties/Responsibilities as the Customer Service Associate:
- Inbound phone sales and service
- Customer interaction through email
- Order entry
- Providing written and verbal quotes
- Expediting and tracking orders
- Manage return authorizations and receive returned goods
- File claims with shipping companies for lost shipments
Your required Qualifications/Skills for the Customer Service Associate position:
- 2+ recent relevant years of telephone customer service experience
- Pleasant customer service demeanor
- Solid computer skills (MS Office Suite)
- Accurate and efficient data entry
- Professional written and verbal skills
- Organized and able to multitask while prioritizing daily duties
- Able to work independently and meet assigned deadline
Interested and qualified? Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply on-line at www.masemp.com!
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie Ann Ballou
Julie Ann successfully recruits talent to fill our client’s openings in NH, VT, and MA. She specializes in Office & Administrative, Accounting & Finance, Light Industrial, and Skilled Manufacturing.
She takes pride in building relationships with all her candidates, providing support to employees while on assignment and working closely with our clients throughout the entire process. Julie Ann is also an ASA Certified Staffing Professional.