Customer Service Representative - Multiple Openings
47 Old Ferry Rd PO Box 580 Brattleboro, VT 05301
Are you looking for a schedule to meet your unique needs?
Would you like to have 3 days off every week?
Would you like the opportunity to grow and advance in your next role?
Our client, a well-established, rapidly growing company in Brattleboro, VT is looking to hire several Customer Service Representatives to their busy team. These positions have various schedule options; there is a 4 ten hour/day week as well as a 5 eight hour/day week and the work week must include one weekend day but could include both if preferred. This company provides 24 hour customer service so therefore you have flexibility in your hours as well. Some examples of shift times are 4am-1pm, 2pm-11pm, 11am-7pm, 5pm-11pm as well as more standard office hours. These positions offer $12-$15/hr depending on experience. This exciting opportunity is temp-to-hire with a wonderful organization with a long history of leadership and community involvement. Once hired on you will be eligible for their extensive benefits package including Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Legal/Pet insurance, 401k, short & long term disability, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, as well as an employee discount/purchasing program.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative:
- Answer customer incoming calls/emails/web-based portal requests to resolve various order issues, take orders, and communicate delivery information
- Negotiate pricing on claims to reduce company costs
- Work with sales teams to support sales initiatives
- Work with operations to resolve delivery issues
- Process emergency order requests
- Invoice product/research credit and communicate results to customer and management
- Document customer concerns in tracking system to determine opportunities for service improvement
- Document product safety concerns
- Other customer support duties as needed
Your skills/qualifications for the Customer Service Representative position:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of recent and relevant experience – Customer Service
- Call center experience a plus
- Customer service experience in a distribution environment a plus
- Pleasant customer service demeanor
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good trouble shooting/problem-solving abilities
- Solid computer skills – MS Office Suite including Excel and Outlook email/calendar, salesforce or other customer databases
- Experience working with 2 computer screens at one time, using a headset, and a call center cue system
Are you looking to join a team with a company that makes an impact and invests in their employees? Interested and qualified for this exceptional opportunity? If so, please send resume to email@example.com or apply on-line at www.masemp.com.