Customer Service Specialist
90 Technology Drive Brattleboro, VT 05301
Are you a seasoned Customer Service professional? If so, you might want to learn more about our client who is looking to grow their team.
We are assisting a busy, growing and innovative manufacturing company in Brattleboro VT to find a new Customer Service Specialist. This position will start as temporary for 2-3 months and could become temp-to-hire for the right candidate. This exciting opportunity is offering a range of $17-$18 per hour depending on experience.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Specialist:
- Answer customer calls and e-mails - serve as their point of contact
- Enter and process customer orders
- Provide support to sales team
- Troubleshoot customer issues/complaints
- Escalate issues as needed to appropriate team member or department
- Communicate with internal departments as needed
What our client is looking for in a Customer Service Specialist:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of experience in professional customer service roles
- At least 1.5 years of professional customer service beyond retail/food service settings
- Strong computer skills - MS Office Suite and customer relationship management software programs (CRM)
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Able to problem solve and make decisions independently
- Pleasant customer service personality
- Positive attitude
- Desire and ability to work in a fast paced setting
If you are looking for a new and exciting career challenge, love interacting with customers, enjoy working at a fast pace and have the required skills and experience I would like to meet with you. Please send your resume to me email@example.com or apply online masemp.com.