3 Omega Drive PO Box 6212 Brattleboro, VT 05302
Our Brattleboro area client is looking for a Dairy Processor to work a unique schedule. You will train on days 6am – 6pm and then transition to nights 6pm – 6am working an alternating biweekly schedule. Week one is Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat and Sun. Week 2 is Wed, Thurs. This is a rapidly growing company who enables candidates to promote from within! Upon conversion to their payroll they also offer some nice benefits!
This Temp to Hire position pays $16-$17/hour with a .75/shift differential for hours worked between 10pm-6am.
As the Dairy Processor you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Operate processing equipment, adhering to all quality assurance, productivity, OSHA, and safety standards
- Learn to fully operate both raw and fermentation sides of processing
- Assemble and disassemble equipment for proper cleaning/sanitizing and operating per manufacture instructions
- Must adhere to established testing procedures and provide required samples to laboratory for appraisal prior to all finished products being packaged
- Must monitor and control all temperatures, pressures, and flow of product throughout the processing cycle in accordance with established quality assurance standards
- Monitor and control flow of product from processing to packaging
Your Skills/Qualifications for the Dairy Processor:
- High school diploma/GED
- Strong basic math skills
- Ability to read graphs and gauges
- Previous culinary or food manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Ability to be on your feet throughout the shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift
Do you work with a sense of urgency? Are you skilled at equipment maintenance? This could be your opportunity!