Keene, NH 03431 US
Our Keene area client is looking for an Electrical Assembler to join their busy and growing team. This is a Direct Hire opportunity that will have you working Monday – Friday 7am-3:30pm. Pay is commensurate with experience.
You will also be eligible for their excellent benefits including health/dental/life insurance, paid time off, and a 401k retirement plan.
Your duties/responsibilities as the Electrical Assembler:
- Build and assemble electrical systems
- Create wiring harnesses
- Solder electrical boards
- Install components
- Build and install software controllers
- Testing and troubleshooting of components
- Maintain work area in organized manner
- Other duties as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Electrical Assembler position:
- High School Diploma
- Journeyman electrical license or technical degree preferred
- 3-5 years previous electro-mechanical experience
- Ability to read/interpret schematic drawings
- Ability to use measuring instruments and gauges
- Previous experience using electrical diagnostic equipment
- Proficient hand tool operation
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet production schedule
- Comfortable working collaboratively with others to meet organizational goals
- Strong written/communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand and lift up to 40 pounds throughout the shift
If you are looking to work at a world class local company and qualified for the role, apply now! To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!