253 Monument Road Hinsdale, NH 03451
Great opportunity as an Electro-Mechanical Technician with a well-established manufacturer in Hinsdale, NH. This temp to hire position pays $15.00-18.00+/hour depending upon experience and has a great 1st shift schedule of Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm.
As an Electro-Mechanical Technician you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Provide mechanical and technical support throughout the production plant to maintain equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on production equipment
- Trouble shoot equipment problems on mechanical, electrical and/or pneumatic equipment
- Light fabrication projects using standard welding equipment and other maintenance equipment
Skills/Qualifications of the Electro-Mechanical Technician:
- 5 years minimum experience maintaining and troubleshooting electro-mechanical, mechanical and/or pneumatic manufacturing equipment
- Experience with conventional milling, lathe, and surface grinding machines
- Experience with fixtures, machine tools, and tolling modification
- Competent in both mechanical and electronic diagnostics and repair
- Must be able to be on your feet and lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift
If you are qualified and interested in this position, apply today at masemp.com.