Greenfield, MA 01301
Masiello Employment Services is assisting Work Opportunities Unlimited to identify interested and qualified candidates to be considered for this exciting position in the Greenfield MA area. These positions can be Full-Time or Part-Time depending on the candidate. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
About the role:
Do you thrive in a work environment that offers daily variety and helps others? Do you want to make a difference in the community where you live? This might be the position for you! An Employment Specialist (CRS) is a community-based human services position, responsible for assisting individuals with barriers to secure meaningful employment, completing employment assessments, providing and/or arranging the necessary job supports to ensure success, and documenting progress at the job site.
What makes our culture unique?
- We think outside the box – tailoring a position to the skills of the team member and the clients we serve.
- We have fun! Holiday gatherings, team meetings, award ceremonies, team building events and celebratory dinners!
- Mobility within the company to transfer and take on leadership roles.
- Extensive training program – team members have the opportunity to shadow and learn from other successful CRS’s.
- Advanced technology – can access notes and client information via an extensive portal.
Daily activities might include:
- Supporting individuals with barriers by cultivating meaningful employment.
- Career coaching: developing goals, resume writing and interview prep.
- Creatively targeting jobs for clients and advocating on their behalf.
- Inspiring success at work by training, supporting, and monitoring individuals at job sites.
- Partnering with local business and employers to identify work opportunities.
What does community-based look like?
- You transport clients throughout the community to and from work sites.
- You’re not spending your day at a desk or in a cubicle!
- You meet with your clients out in the community, whether it’s at a Starbucks, Panera Bread, etc.
- You have a list of priorities, but how you organize those throughout the month is up to you.
Come help change the world of work!