Engineering Section Manager
7 Optical Avenue Keene, NH 03431 | Temp-to-Hire
Our client right here in Keene is looking to add an Engineering Section Manager to their team. This position is offering $80,000 to $90,000 depending on experience.
The primary responsibilities for the Engineering Section Manager will be:
- Assist the Manager of Manufacturing Engineering to manage, coach, and ensure cross-training is maintained to provide support
- Informs Manager of Manufacturing Engineering on a regular and as needed basis to ensure effective communication within and outside of he department
- Manage sub-groups of engineers or engineering technicians
- Motivate group to ensure maximum output at all times
- Support production regarding efficiency on the manufacturing floor including machine down situations, significant scrap, or other situations of concern
- Works closely with Set-Up, Maintenance, and Operators to determine best course of actions.
- Ensures subordinates complete all required cross-training to ensure coverage
- May generate and/handle regulated waste that must be disposed of in accordance with federal/state regulations
- Provide project management, planning and leadership to the facility.
- Design, implement, and document new modifications to product, tooling, and processes.
Requirements for the Engineering Section Manager:
- Master degree in Engineering or Business Admin preferred, but would consider Bachelor degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Industrial
- Proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project)
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Project management expertise.
- Must have knowledge of materials, processes, and inspection methods
- Knowledge of ASTM, ASME, ANSI/SAE specifications and standards
- 3 years supervisory or management experience
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing operations
If you are interested in this great opportunity, apply today! You can call Masiello at 603-358-1000, apply online, or stop in to see us at 294 West St. Keene, NH 03431.