Brattleboro, VT 05301 US
Our client, one of the top employers in Brattleboro, VT, is looking for an Equipment Technician to join their team! This temp-to-hire position will have you working Monday-Thursday 1pm-11:30pm and offers $18-$21/hour depending on experience. You will also earn a $2/hour shift differential.
You will also be eligible for their extensive benefits package including a comprehensive health plan, 401k with employer match, paid holidays and time off, fitness reimbursement, as well as various health and wellness incentives.
Your duties/responsibilities as the Equipment Technician:
- Maintain/repair/install production machinery and equipment
- Maximize production efficiency by reducing downtime
- Manage equipment inventory and tooling
- Troubleshoot problems and implement solutions
- Maintain documentation and analyze for trends
- Focus on waste reduction and process improvements
- Follow all safety policies/procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Equipment Technician position:
- Diploma from technical school or equivalent experience
- 3+ years related experience, in a manufacturing setting is a plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding of electrical/pneumatic controls
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Excellent attention to detail and highly motivated
- Good manual dexterity and visual acuity
- Ability to multitask and work effectively with multiple shifting priorities
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed to meet company objectives
- Ability to stand and lift periodically throughout the shift
Are you a mechanically inclined self-starter looking for a great new opportunity? Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!