Field Service Engineer
230 Old Homestead Highway Swanzey, NH 03446 | Direct Hire
A very desirable employer in the area is looking to add a Field Service Engineer to their team. The ideal candidate will be professional, have experience interfacing with customers, solid hands-on skills with precision CNC machines as well as the ability and willingness to travel. In this role you will be providing support to customers all over the world! This is a great opportunity that pays $25.00/hour.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the following tasks, but limited to:
- Assembly, Diagnosis, troubleshooting of Precision CNC Machines
- Provide Training and follow up to customers
- Ability to use various optical and electronic testing equipment.
Skills/Qualifications of the Field Service Engineer:
- Associate degree in electro/mechanical technology or equivalent job experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license and the ability to drive both domestically and in some foreign locations
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a US Passport
- Ability to travel on very short notice.
- Good verbal, written, and computer skills.
- Extremely strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Flexible and capable of working in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
If you are interested and qualified in this position, apply today! You can call Masiello at 603-358-1000 or stop in to see us at 294 West St. Keene, NH.