Front Desk Coordinator
Keene, NH 03431 US
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment, love to stay busy and enjoy working with customers? If so read on....this position might be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Our client, a busy and growing medical office located in Keene has an immediate need for Front Desk Coordinators. This is a full time, temp-to-hire position with a great company that values their team members and offers excellent benefits including eye exams, glasses, continuing education and lots of opportunities to learn and grow.
A day in the life of....
- Answer busy multi-line phones
- greet and assist patients
- Schedule appointments
- Take payments and verify insurance coverage
- Complete data entry tasks
- Interact with and assist the doctors as needed
- Other clerical tasks as assigned
My client is excited to meet you - do you have.....
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years experience in a professional office setting
- Experience in a medical office with insurance verification and billing is a BIG plus!
- Warm and friendly customer service personality
- Strong Computer Skills - MS Office
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Conflict resolution skills
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
The schedule is 9:30am-6pm with a 30 minute lunch break and offers a pay range of $15-$18 per hour depending on experience.
Excited? Qualified? Ready for a new challenge? If so, please send your resume to Julie Pearson firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie Ann Ballou
Julie Ann successfully recruits talent to fill our client’s openings in NH, VT, and MA. She specializes in Office & Administrative, Accounting & Finance, Light Industrial, and Skilled Manufacturing.
She takes pride in building relationships with all her candidates, providing support to employees while on assignment and working closely with our clients throughout the entire process. Julie Ann is also an ASA Certified Staffing Professional.