75 Plumb Pak Drive Winchester, NH 03470-2518
Our manufacturing client in Winchester, NH is looking for a skilled candidate for an Industrial Engineer position. This client company has a great safety culture, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth within!
Responsibilities of the Industrial Engineer will include:
- Review production schedule, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods that are applied and activities that take place in the manufacturing.
- Analyze and evaluate existing systems and processes.
- Increase productivity while maintaining maximum efficiency during the manufacture of parts and products.
- Assist in financial planning and cost analysis to improve efficiencies.
- Work with clients, vendors, and management to improve processes and increase productivity.
- Research and test design ideas using Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Six Sigma and root cause analysis for continuous improvement.
Qualifications of the Industrial Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 7 years of engineering experience
- Proficient computer skills; MS suite, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint
- In-depth understanding of lean manufacturing principles
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent computer skills and be able to interact with personnel at all levels of the organization. Salary is commensurate with experience and is within the $75,000-80,000 range.
If you are interested and have the required background, please apply online www.masemp.com or send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.