Inventory Control Specialist
5 Industrial Drive Bellows Falls, Vermont 05101 | Temp-to-Hire
Our client located in Bellows Falls is looking for an Inventory Control Specialist to join their growing team! In this role you will coordinate and expedite the production, flow and storage of material through the facility in order to maintain inventory accuracy.
Responsibilities for the Inventory Control Specialist:
- Review, process and close work orders
- Monitor inventory of materials, parts in order to complete production
- Perform cycle counts and monitor for accuracy
- Process returns
- Confirm shipped orders manually
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to learn and use a computer based ERP program
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
This is a temp-to-hire position on 1st shift and will offer $16/hour.
If interested apply today at www.masemp.com.