Job Coach - Human Services
Keene, NH 03431
Masiello Employment Services is assisting Work Opportunities Unlimited to identify interested and qualified candidates to be considered for their Job Coach positions and would like to welcome you to a unique role with an award winning company.
Welcome to a unique role as a Job Coach with an award winning company. As a community-based human services organization, Work Opportunities Unlimited is redefining success at work. Thanks to a dynamic team of Directors, Team Leaders & Career Resource Specialists, we’re proud to serve thousands of individuals each year across nine states.
We are on the hunt for bold, passionate & creative team members in the Jaffrey to Peterborough, NH area to bring success at work to those who experience barriers. Unleash your true potential and join our team today! This position can be Full-Time or Part-Time depending on the needs of the chosen candidate. Flexible, Daytime Business Hours – Monday through Friday.
Why choose WOU?
- Serve your community while getting paid & having fun!
- Flexible, day-time schedule with F/T and P/T opportunities available.
- Competitive paid time off accrual.
- Nine paid holidays.
- Excellent health, dental & vision benefits, tuition assistance (F/T only) & 401(k) enrollment.
- Learning and development opportunities prioritized – tailored training.
- Culture of peer support and team-working.
- Base salary commensurate with experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support adults & youth with disabilities or other barriers to employment.
- Develop career goals, prepare for their job search, secure their job, coach the individuals as they learn the tasks and responsibilities.
- On-site support with community activities, including paid employment, internships and volunteer opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local businesses.
- Write daily notes & track monthly progress/goals.
- Candidates who are passionate about working with individuals with disabilities or desire to work with a human services organization.
- Own a laptop & cell-phone.
- A successful candidate will have a personal vehicle, driver’s license and proof of being listed as a covered driver under an auto insurance policy.
- Candidates must have a clean criminal, and driving record in order to attain employment with WOU
- A state/federal criminal background & motor vehicle check will be required for candidates seeking employment.
Apply today for our Career Resource Specialist position:
Questions? Call us at 1-866-761-1347.