Lead Machine Operator
3 Omega Drive PO Box 6212 Brattleboro, VT 05302
Our Brattleboro area client is looking for a Lead Machine Operator to work on 2nd shift Monday – Friday 2pm – 10:30pm. You will also work every 3rd Saturday. This is a rapidly growing company that places a priority on promoting from within! This Temp to Hire position pays $17.50 - $18.50/hour depending on experience.
Upon conversion to their payroll, the company also offer some nice benefits such as Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance, a 401k plan with company match, as well as paid time off and holidays.
As the Lead Machine Operator you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Supervise production to maximize productivity
- Train and instruct employees
- Plan, assign, and direct employee work
- Coordinate weekly meetings
- Address and resolve employee work problems
- Ensure proper procedures are being followed for production efficiency, quality, and safety
- Inspect product and direct machine adjustments to meet specifications
- Recommend process, equipment, and product quality improvements
Your Skills/Qualifications for the Lead Machine Operator:
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to lead and retain a team of employees
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Previous dairy or food manufacturing industry experience is preferred
Are you a team player with good leadership skills? This could be your opportunity!