44 Blackbrook Road Keene, NH 03431 | Direct Hire
Want to work for a highly respected company with great benefits? Our Keene area client is looking for a skilled Machine Builder. This is a 2nd shift position with a starting pay of $17.00-$20.00/hour depending upon experience.
As a Machine Builder you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Build Precision Machine Systems and which involve precision controls, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electro/mechanical components.
- Troubleshooting a variety of precision machines and related systems
- Reading and working from technical prints
- Training of customers and employees
- Field installation and service work
Skills/Qualifications of the Machine Builder:
- Ability to read and understand schematics/prints specifications
- Must be able to build, test, operate, and troubleshoot precision machines
- Experience using measuring instruments and gauges as well as soldering and crimping tools.
- Knowledge of CNC controls and basic programming
- Must be able to be on your feet and lift up to 40 pounds throughout your shift
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
- High School diploma and technical training required, Associates degree would be a plus
If you are interested and qualified, apply now! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply online at www.masemp.com, or call Masiello at 603-358-1000.