Hinsdale, NH 03451
Our client in the Brattleboro Area is adding a 3rd shift Machine Technician to their team. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience or for an entry level candidate that is mechanically inclined and willing to be trained. This position starts at $16.00-$18.00/hour depending upon experience. Training will take place on first shift.
As a Molding Technician you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Perform set-up adjustments to ensure equipment is operating efficiently
- Repair and Maintenance of equipment
- Provide direct support to production and report directly to Process Manager
- Actively create and maintain a safety first environment
Skills/Qualifications of the Molding Technician:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Vocational or Technical degree preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have own tools
- Ability to be on your feet throughout the shift and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today! You can call send your resume to email@example.com, apply online at masemp.com.