18 Bradco St. keene, NH 03431
Our client, an industry leader in Brattleboro, VT, is looking for Machinists to join their team. Openings are available on all 3 shifts. 1st shift works Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm, 2nd shift works Monday-Thursday 3:15pm-1:45am, and 3rd shift works Monday-Friday 11pm-7:30am with overtime as necessary. These positions are temp-to hire for the right candidate and offers $13.00+/hour depending on experience and shift. Once hired on, the company offers medical/dental/life/disability insurance, 401k with company match, as well as paid holidays and vacation.
As a Machinist you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Operate manual and CNC machinery
- Inspect parts to established inspection procedures
Your Skills/Qualifications for the Machinist position:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years’ CNC and/or manual machining experience
- Ability to use various measurement and inspection devices
- Excellent shop math skills
- Solid understanding of machining principles
- Excellent work history
- Manufacturing experience and blueprint reading skills a plus
If you have previous manufacturing experience and are a team player, apply today!