75 Plumb Pak Drive Winchester, NH 03470-2518
Great opportunity as a Maintenance Worker with a well-established manufacturer in Winchester, NH. This temp to hire position pays $17.00-19.00+/hr depending upon experience and has a great 1st shift schedule of Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm.
As a Maintenance Worker you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Building Maintenance: plumbing, lighting, carpentry, painting
- Light machining
- Troubleshoot, repair, and update machinery-including forklifts
- Completing shop records
- Ensure clean and organized Maintenance work area
- Operate forklifts and fork trucks
- Repair Industrial Machinery and upgrade components
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Interact with many levels of management in various departments.
Skills/Qualifications of the Maintenance Worker:
- Solid experience in Mechanical and Facilities Maintenance
- Knowledge of hydraulics and electrical
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to be on your feet and lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift
- Must be able to work different shifts, overtime, and on weekends if necessary
- Must be able to supply your own tools
If you are qualified and interested in this position, apply today! Call Masiello at 603-358-1000 or stop by and see us at 294 West St. Keene, NH.