370 Monument Rd Hinsdale, NH 03451
Manufacturing Engineer needed in Hinsdale! This is a fantastic direct hire position which offers medical, dental, 401K, disability, and vacation time as well as a casual work environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Improving equipment reliability
- Develop and facilitate measures to improve productivity and yields
- Investigating and implementing process correction and improvements
- Establishing new and improving current techniques and processes
- Working with design team to ensure processes and designs are accurate
- Working with production planning and other engineers to evaluate engineering changes and other specification requirements.
- Analyzing and planning work flow
- Define testing methods and process capacities.
- Data Analysis of production, labor, and material costs
- Collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information to prepare product and process reports
- Design of machine components using CAD
- Other duties as assigned
You must meet the following skills/requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- CAD proficient
- Microsoft Office to include Outlook
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Must be organized and flexible
If you are interested and qualified for this great opportunity, apply today! You can apply online at masemp.com or call Masiello at 603-358-1000.