Keene, NH 03431
Our manufacturing client in Keene, NH is looking for a skilled candidate for a Manufacturing Engineer position. This client company has a great safety culture, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth within!
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer will include:
- Directing plant staff to ensure all procedures are being followed, production is meeting deadlines, quotas and quality standards, and the plant is running efficiently
- Process evaluation, the ability to identify and secure equipment and design the plant layout are required as well as general project management
- Supporting a safe work environment and facilitating environmentally friendly yet cost effective processes
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent computer skills and be able to interact with personnel at all levels of the organization. Salary is commensurate with experience and is within the $75,000-80,000 range.
If you are interested and have the required background, please apply online www.masemp.com or send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.