161 Wellington Road Brattleboro, VT 05302
Great Opportunity in Brattleboro! Our client is in need of temporary help that could turn into a long term opportunity for the right candidate. They have several positions that start on 1st shift for a 3 week training period and then transition to 2nd or 3rd shift with the possibility of a rotating schedule. These positions offer $15+ per hour plus a shift differential.
As a Manufacturing Helper you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Assisting with manual machine set up
- Forklift and pallet jack operation
- Building pallets
- Data entry
Skills/Qualifications of the Manufacturing Helper:
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and on weekends as needed
- Minimum of 1 year manufacturing preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently and be on your feet throughout the shift.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
If you are qualified and interested, apply today! Apply online at masemp.com, call Masiello at 603-358-1000 or stop by and see us at 294 West St. Keene, NH.