Greenfield, MA 01376 US
Our client company in the Greenfield, MA area is looking for a Materials Manager to join their team. This is a direct hire position that will have you working 1st shift hours Monday - Friday. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
You will also be eligible for company benefits including health and dental insurance, paid time off, 401k, profitability bonuses, discounted company merchandise, and safety shoe reimbursement.
As the Materials Manager you will be responsible for:
- Lead procurement, scheduling, and inventory control
- Manage team including hiring, training, coaching, evaluation, and discipline
- Develop/manage MRP/ERP systems
- Ensure availability of materials for production
- Vendor management
- Work collaboratively to achieve organizational cost reduction and quality goals
- Ensure best practice inventory control procedures are followed
- Other duties as assigned
As the Materials Manager you must have the following skills/qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 4+ years’ related supply chain experience
- APICS CPIM certification preferred
- Proven leadership ability
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Professional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Project management experience
If you are a team player with a positive outlook looking for a new opportunity with a company that truly values its employees, apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!