Medical Office Assistant - Peterborough NH
Peterborough, NH 03458 US
Our client in Peteborough, NH is looking for a Medical Office Assistants. These are temp to hire opportunities that will have you working Monday through Friday 8:30am–5pm and every other Saturday and offers $17-$20/hour depending on experience.
Once hired on by our client, you will be eligible for their benefits package including health and dental insurance, paid time off, and 403b retirement plan.
As the Medical Office Assistant your duties will include:
- Answer/screen/direct incoming calls promptly in a polite, professional manner
- Greet and direct guests and visitors, assist with questions as appropriate
- Schedule appointments, and work to keep office on schedule
- Maintain neat and clean reception area
- Provide efficient access to charts for staff, pull charts and ensure updated accurate information
- Collect payments or insurance information from patients
- Make appointment reminder calls to patient
- Register new patients, verify insurance
- Filing, making new charts
- Assist with treatment equipment cleaning/maintenance
- Adhere to company safety policies
- Other duties as requested
Your qualifications for the Medical Office Assistant position are as follows:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ years experience in medical office setting
- Previous medical receptionist experience preferred
- Good computer and accurate typing skills
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience a must for some positions, preferred for others.
- Must possess positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a high stress environment
- Ability to work efficiently, good time management and organizational skills
- Pleasant customer service demeanor
- Must understand scheduling protocols
Do you have medical office experience and work well in a fast-paced environment? Don’t wait! Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!