Optician In Training
Keene, NH 03431 US
Great Opportunity to Learn a New Skill and Establish a Career!
Masiello is excited to be partnering with a reputable vision care and eye wear company in Keene, NH. This busy and growing practice is adding a new Optician to their high performing team of professionals. The best part is they are willing to train the right candidate who has an excellent work history, an upbeat and friendly customer service personality, and a strong desire to learn.
This entry level temp-to-hire opportunity is offering $17-$19/hour to start. Beyond that, there is ongoing potential for continued learning and growth within the Company for someone motivated to take on more responsibility. The schedule is 9:30am-6pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
The primary responsibility of the Optician is to provide eyewear to the patients of the practice. This includes all selling, fitting, and dispensing of eyewear within the optical shop.
Your Duties/Responsibilities as the Optician:
- Assist patients with frame selection
- Make appropriate recommendations for the latest lens technology
- Measure patient and complete full order process
- Merchandise and display all frames
- Work with the lab to process orders and ensure timely delivery
- Place contact lens orders
- Maintain current knowledge of all pricing of frames
- Manage warranty replacements and coordinate product returns as needed
- Cross sell accessory products as appropriate
- Maintain strict confidentiality of patient information in accordance with HIPAA
Your Skills/Qualifications for the Optician position:
- Strong sales skills
- Customer Service experience
- Professional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Excellent work history
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma
If you are interested in joining this great company, learning a new skill set, building a career with lots of potential, and you possess the required skills please send your resume to Julie Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie Ann Ballou
Julie Ann successfully recruits talent to fill our client’s openings in NH, VT, and MA. She specializes in Office & Administrative, Accounting & Finance, Light Industrial, and Skilled Manufacturing.
She takes pride in building relationships with all her candidates, providing support to employees while on assignment and working closely with our clients throughout the entire process. Julie Ann is also an ASA Certified Staffing Professional.