Part Time Payroll Specialist
Putney, VT 05346 US
You will also be eligible for their company benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability insurance, HSA, 403(b) retirement plan as well as paid time off.
Your Duties/Responsibilities as the Payroll Specialist:
- Data enter and maintain employee records
- Ensure employee access and understanding of timesheet system
- Review and approve timesheets
- Manage PTO requests
- Enter into check processing system
- Adjust deductions, rates as needed
- Run reports
- Submit payroll for processing
- Communicate with management regarding cash requirements
- Perform payroll journal entries
- Assist with annual audit
- Assist with other assigned tasks and projects
Your Skills/Qualifications for the Payroll Specialist position:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years recent and relevant payroll processing experience
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including Excel
- Paychex experience is a plus
- Superior professional administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Pleasant customer service demeanor
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and enthusiasm
- Ability to multitask and manage work effectively with multiple shifting priorities
If you are a seasoned payroll specialist open to a part time opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply online www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie Ann Ballou
Julie Ann successfully recruits talent to fill our client’s openings in NH, VT, and MA. She specializes in Office & Administrative, Accounting & Finance, Light Industrial, and Skilled Manufacturing.
She takes pride in building relationships with all her candidates, providing support to employees while on assignment and working closely with our clients throughout the entire process. Julie Ann is also an ASA Certified Staffing Professional.