Part-Time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
86 West St Keene, NH 03431
Our client located in Keene NH is looking for a part-time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant. This immediate need will begin as 15 hours per week and will increase to 40 hours per week during the busy tax season (February to April) and then back down to 15 hours per week for the off season months. This position could become long-term for the right candidate who is open to these fluctuating seasonal hours and the position offers $14/hour. The part-time schedule can be 8am to 11am or 9am to 12pm Monday through Friday.
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Greeting guests and clients
- Scanning and filing tax documents
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory
- Running errands to the bank and post office
- Maintaining clean office, lobby and break room areas
- Miscellaneous tasks - typing letters, data entry, filing, stuffing envelopes etc.
- Assembling tax document packets for client signatures and distribution
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant Qualifications
- 2+ years of clerical experience in a professional office environment
- Experience working as a front desk receptionist a plus
- Good computer Skills - Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Client will train in the basic use of tax software no experience needed but experience in an accounting office is a plus
- Pleasant customer service personality
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Good attention to detail and organization skills
If you are open to part-time work now and full-time hours during tax time and you have the required skills and experience please send your resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.masemp.com.