Patient Registration Representative
Peterborough, NH 03458 US
Our client in Peterborough, NH is looking for a Patient Registration Representative to join their team. This temp-to-hire opportunity offers a schedule of Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm and offers $17-$18/hour depending on experience..
As the Patient Registration Representative your duties will include:
- Greet patients
- Complete registration activities including entering demographic and insurance/financial information
- Verify eligibility and obtain insurance authorizations
- Schedule appointments, collaborate with other departments for effective care
- Answer phones and return patient calls
- Maintain confidential information
- Adhere to company safety policies
- Other duties as requested
Your qualifications for the Patient Registration Representative position are as follows:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years’ experience in medical office setting
- Previous medical scheduling/registration experience preferred
- Understanding of medical terminology is preferred
- Good computer and accurate typing skills
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience a must
- Must possess positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a high stress environment
- Ability to work efficiently, good time management and organizational skills
- Pleasant customer service demeanor
- Must understand scheduling protocols
Do you have patient scheduling/registration experience and work well in a fast-paced environment? Don’t wait! Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie Ann Ballou
Julie Ann successfully recruits talent to fill our client’s openings in NH, VT, and MA. She specializes in Office & Administrative, Accounting & Finance, Light Industrial, and Skilled Manufacturing.
She takes pride in building relationships with all her candidates, providing support to employees while on assignment and working closely with our clients throughout the entire process. Julie Ann is also an ASA Certified Staffing Professional.