Personal Lines Supervisor
Brattleboro, VT 05301 US
Our client, a growing company in Brattleboro, VT is looking for a Personal Lines Supervisor to join their team. This is a direct hire position that will have you working Monday-Friday and offers $55k-$65k/year depending on experience plus potential for commissions. This opportunity has the potential to be hybrid but would require residing within a commutable distance of their office! This client is offering a $1,000 sign on bonus which will be paid out in first pay cycle.
You will also be eligible for their extensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, 401k, HSA, wellness programs, tuition assistance, and paid time off.
Your duties/responsibilities as the Personal Lines Supervisor:
- Manage personal line customer accounts
- Lead/supervise account managers and assistants
- Manage daily operations
- Coach and develop team members
- Ensure client needs are met efficiently
- Process service requests and submit to companies
- Act as contact for personal line inquiries
- Maintain and grow industry knowledge, participate in networking and educational opportunities
- Collaborate with team members to meet objectives
- Any additional duties as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Personal Lines Supervisor position:
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years personal lines insurance account management experience
- 3+ years leadership/supervision experience
- Must possess current property & casualty license
- Training and team development skills
- Solid computer and technology skills; Microsoft Office, AMS 360 or similar software
- Ability to prioritize work and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Relationship-building and retention skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Pleasant customer service demeanor
- Excellent professional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- High speed internet
If you are an insurance professional with the required experience and you are looking to work for a top employer in Vermont, please apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!